were we live finding the chemicals you advise to use is a mission... impossible for the most!
- No liquid chlorine... regular bleach (neither a good one) comes only in 1lt bottles... we cannot affort the cost ($1.5 p.pc) nor the plastic wastage (Zanzibar has already enough problem with rubbish)
- Never hear of any shop selling muriatic acid a part from pool shops
But we would love your comments on what we've got:
- super chlorine 90% (powder)
- standard chlorine 65% (powder)
- acid to lower the ph (granular)... gray color with some dark suspicious grains, once dissolved in water the suspicious dark things became something similar to black oil/petrol... some got stock along the bucket!!! Couldn't believe!!!
- floculator .... ???..... I understand this should be used on a milky pool during pump off (overnight). Should help to set the dust on the bottom. ANYONE KNOWS THIS?
So far I don't take into consideration anything else: algicide, magic touch... don't remember all...
Any advice to get the best out of the poor choice we've got would be higlhy appreciated!!!