Pool Upgrades and some mistakes..

May 15, 2015
Spring Texas
Howdy Folks!

Inherited a big mess but been learning and upgrading as I go. Installed a new Hayward variable pump, new pressure gauge with relief valve.

Next on the list is read the manual and learn how to program the pump and look into why the polaris pool cleaner aint rolling its wheel after it had been rebuilt.

ifdhqu.jpg

6zvuab.jpg

14nk6xz.jpg

And also, does anyone know if Leslie's pool sells liquid chlorine by refillable bottles, I saw these on the back of the store but they told m that they don't sell it. Only in a box of 4 One gallon jugs at $17.50 :confused:

2irvlh0.jpg

Welcome.

I don't have a Leslies so I can't answer that but as Kim said... nice new pump. Hopefully someone will chime in on why your cleaner isn't rolling correctly.

That's expensive for CL at least in my area, Tucson. That's roughly $4.37 a gallon (10% or 12%?) Leslies here is also very expensive for CL, but cheap for Muriatic acid, go figure.

Walmart here sells HTH for $6.49 for 2 Gal, that's $3.25 a gallon for 10%.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.