How do I determine my free hot tub's age?

Alecia

Jul 19, 2015
Stapleton, GA
Hi all! We located a free hot tub in our area through Craig's List. It was missing the outer cabinet, so I cannot find the spa maker name and/or model. It has the older Brett Aqualine controls, seats 7, with the molded lounger, 6 jets plus 3 flat pillow jets or whatever they are called... Grey swirled acrylic (I think) shell inside. Definitely not plaster. Is there a date code on motor or shell somewhere?
if I can figure our how to upload photo using my iPad, I will do so. Thanks for suggestions. It is difficult to find replacement parts, as it's been hit or miss without the model number or knowing which BA motor we have.

Last edited:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
I hope these help. I have narrowed it down somewhat... The Brett Aqualine control panel appears to be an EM203T, I think. Which narrows down the age to between 1983-1991. I believe. I think I mentioned above that it's a 7 man, although it's not comfortable with that many in it....we've tried! ��. It has the 3 pillow type or flat jets, whatever those are called, and 6 other jets. The whole tub cabinet was essentially restructured when we got it home, reinforcing it with 2x4's and surrounding it with vinyl siding. Thus, I cannot locate any other manufacture info such as model number to help me determine which flippin' spa filters to use! Lol.

If you see that my above assumptions are incorrect, please feel free to correct me. I am here seeking knowledge!

thanks for the help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.