Krista from Las Vegas

Jul 18, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Hi All,
My husband and I are planning on adding a pool/spa to our home and surprisingly found this amazing site. We did have a pool/spa built in our first home, unfortunately, the builder went out of business a few years ago. It was the perfect pool and would love to have something similar. We're thinking about taking on the task of building our own pool, but are planning on meeting with a few different pool builders just in case. Any advice would be helpful. I look forward to reading all the different posts and learning from everyone here.

Hello Krista and welcome to TFP! :wave: As a Vegas native myself (Rancho Class of '81) :), I know you need a cool spot to hop into. :swim: HERE is a page on our site that speaks a little about new pool construction. We have many more pages dedicated to equipment and such, so feel free to look around, use the search feature, and/or different forums. If you have a specific question about an item, post that as well. We have many, many forum members who will be glad to chime-in and help. Have a great day!