How to apply Tempo?

Jul 10, 2015
Tucson, AZ
Split from Bees and yellow jackets!!!!!!
We use a product called TEMPO. Its an awesome product that keeps the bees away from our pool area. Try googling it online. Works on mice, mosquitos, bees, ants ect. I swear it works and I faithfully use it the night before we plan to swim in the pool. Never have to worry usually.

Hope that helps ya some. :goodjob:
How do you apply it if you don't know where the best is? Our yellow jackets come from over our wall before coming into the pool. Not sure where their best is.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'm fighting this issue this summer and we have them badly for some reason this year. I've killed a bunch of nests this weekend and last, but they have come right back to begin anew right at, or very near the location of the destroyed nest. You'll have to keep searching till you find where they are, and kill them with the wasp/hornet spray that squirts long distances. Just search structure, usually under eves and sills of buildings around your property. If you have neighbors, see if they will let you look around their places.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.