Krystal clear

gjon91

Jul 9, 2015
Fort Worth, Tx
Well I just recently joined I have not posted anything just been reading forums and the pool school I started using the pool calculator I just started using bleach instead of the 3 inch pucks an shock I would have started sooner but my girlfriend didn't like that idea of adding bleach to the pool I finally convinced there after our recent trips to the pool store and the guy said I needed to buy about $300 with chemicals to get my pool clear and he said it was still going to take a while so this week we started using bleach and now my pool is crystal clear I have a little cheap test kit from Walmart I am going to purchase the tf100 but I'm a little short on money right now I hope my pool can last about 2 weeks I'm just going to keep up on the chlorine and my ph I ran out of the cya test in my cheap test kit last time I checked it was in the 35-40 range but for now I would like to thank everybody because all the information provided does help even if you don't ask for it I just hope I never have to slam my pool

Attachments

• 20150718_123702.jpg
    20150718_123702.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 116
Me personally, I check my FC everyday. I never want to run the risk of an algae attack. PH maybe every 2-3 days or so (it's been very steady for a while). TA every week or so. CYA I test every 3-4 weeks if there's been a major change in water (rain or water exchange). CH once a season or so. That's just me. :)

Here is the official TFP recommendation: Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.