I have one that hopefully is easy for most of you guys to help out with
I have a spillover spa that obviously is attached to my inground pool. The chemistry in the pool is usually the same as the spa, except when I am running it in spa only mode, and even then I keep the pool suction cracked a bit to deal with water displacement and keep things clean.
Anyway, I leave my pool motor running 24/7. It is always crystal clear and I dont use too much chlorine. I keep my levels pretty much where they should be.
Everything with the pool is fine. Clean, clear, no chlorine smell. the spa looks great. But I guess since the surface area is so much less, you get a pretty strong chlorine smell when you are in there.
Is there anything that can be done about this? Its not terrible, but it is very noticable, and I dont want that chlorine reak getting people sick or giving them headaches.
Thanks a million guys!!!!