Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New pool in houston

1. Back To Top    #1
    Houston, TX

New pool in houston

Some of you may have seen my pool in my signature, if not go check it out. Many of you have asked for night pictures, so here they are!

14.5K gallon IG plaster pool, 1K gallon spa, dual 2hp Jandy pumps, 60 sqft DE filter, 400K BTU NG heater. Dual waterfalls, Jandy Aquapure SWG, Polaris cleaner with 3/4 HP pump, Aqualink RS. See my pool here.

Thanks!, Austin

2. Back To Top    #2

Houston tx

Re: New pool in houston

Just looked and your pool NON build and you have a stunning pool and yard! Congrats on the new pool that came with a house!
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop

3. Back To Top    #3
    Houston, Texas

Re: New pool in houston

Austin!!! I was thinking about your pool yesterday and wondering what's going on!! How did the move go? I bet you guys have been busy, busy, busy!!!!!

Thanks for the photos! The pool looks so mysterious - awesome!

How is everything else going in the new house and settling in?
    Take care,
    Suz~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. SWG IG. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy; color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir