Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Oreq pool brush review?

1. Back To Top    #1

Oreq pool brush review?

I am looking for a pool brush (vinyl liner pool) and saw this but I can't find much reviews on it. Anyone have any experience with this or the brand? Thanks.

Amazon.com : Oreq Pro Animal 22 Garden
    26,700 gal (rectangular 18" x 36', CES 3'10" x 4'), IG, Vinyl, Hayward Super pump 1.5HP, sand filter-Hayward S244T, built roughly 5yrs ago I think, 1 1/2" pipe, TF-100, Well and city water available.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Oreq pool brush review?

Haven't used it myself but looks like it would be great for the rounded corners. If you end up purchasing, let me know. I recently purchased the basic Stanley pool brush and it works fine but the bristles are a little too flexible so if you put much pressure on the head, the head drags on the side of the pool. Not so good. Bristles need to be stiffer on this one. The metal head is also already starting to show signs of corrosion. I don't rinse the brush with tap water after use, which can help prolong the life of metal heads.
    Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
    Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Oreq pool brush review?

I'm hoping someone has used it.
    26,700 gal (rectangular 18" x 36', CES 3'10" x 4'), IG, Vinyl, Hayward Super pump 1.5HP, sand filter-Hayward S244T, built roughly 5yrs ago I think, 1 1/2" pipe, TF-100, Well and city water available.