I'm novice in pool questions so I really hope for help. When my CC level reached 0.8 ppm ( FC was 3), I decided to get rid of CC. So I started to shock my pool. I have salt chlorine generator, so I just turned it on level "super chlorination". At some point I measured CC at level 1.4 ppm (I didn't know that time, that when you shock pool CC rises and then goes down), and I knew that my FC should be at least 8 times higher than CC. So I continued my SWG running. At some point my FC became 22 ppm and CC became 0. So I stopped shocking. Now, after 2 days with turned off SWG I have FC=10 ppm and CC=0.6 ppm. Pool wasn't used (of course with this FC level)). To be honest I didn't want my FC on such high level as 22 ppm, it was accidentally because I'm not used to SWG. So, what I did wrong? Why I still have CC?
My other water parameters - pH=7.2, TA=120, CH=350, CYA=110. For measurement I use Taylor Service Complete Pool Water Test Kit K-2006C