Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Sta rite heater

1. Back To Top    #1

Sta rite heater

Hi again
    We got our sta rite pool heater installed today. Not sure if not matters but it's the natural gas 400 btu. Is the top piece suppose to be a little wobbly or should it be very snug? I am not talking about the button pad cover that slides over the buttons, but the actual top dome part where it connects to the body. Sorry if this does not make sense. I can try to post a picture. I read the book and it mentions using pin clips and snapping into place. It just seems like it should be secure and not wobbly when I push a little pressure on it.
    Thanks for any input

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Sta rite heater

Some seem looser than others. You could remove the two pieces, sides, and check to see if the top is set correctly and the two pins are in place.
    Paul
    http://www.gastekservices.com A word of caution: When working with gas and electrical you might want to consider a licensed contractor. Consider the value of your life and others around you. If you would like to provide a review of the help I provided, please use the following link to leave a review. gastek - Google Search,

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you. Will the too being loose do anything to the life of the heater?

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

Nope.
    Paul
    http://www.gastekservices.com A word of caution: When working with gas and electrical you might want to consider a licensed contractor. Consider the value of your life and others around you. If you would like to provide a review of the help I provided, please use the following link to leave a review. gastek - Google Search,