Bubblers

Jul 8, 2015
O-H-I-O
Looking to put a sun deck on our bid and one potential PB has the pent air bubblers on his vinyl pool and they look sweet. I have two questions.

1 what are the odds water gets behind the liner where the bubbler is mounted?

2. Any cheaper options that don't have lights ?

thanks

I don't know of any blubbers for sun shelf's without lights. There may be. Ask the PB if he knows of any. They are expensive. As to getting behind the liner its the same as with any other penetration of the liner -- as long as the work is properly done its usually fine.

We are patiently waiting to start construction on our vinyl pool. Our sun deck will be 20' x 6' and will have two bubblers with lights. The cost for two was $700. I'm trying to remember the brand.

- - - Updated - - -

I just looked it up and they are made by Brilliant Wonders LED bubblers. They have a website. Good luck!

We have a bubbler on our shelf. They are simply another return but on the floor of the shelf. It is plumbed in with the other 3 returns in the wall and there is a 3 way valve to adjust height of bubbler water.

- - - Updated - - -

The bubbler return is on the right. The thing on the left is just an umbrella sleeve

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.