Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: SPA Temperature problem

1. Back To Top    #1

SPA Temperature problem

I have a Jandy RS-8 with the iaqualink upgrade for a pool/spa combo and it appears that the iaqualink is not updating the temperature when I turn on the spa. It always shows 86 but the spa heater is working and when I look at the display on the heater it is correct but the iphone app always shows 86. The controller is controlling the spa temp like it should but it is frustrating that the iphone shows the incorrect temp. Anyone have any ideas why the temp want update?
    32,000 gallon inground plaster pool/spa combo spillover. Aqua Rite Pro with Sense and Dispense. Jandy iAquaLink Control. Polaris 280 vac. Sheer Descent, Fiber optic deck jet water feature. Vanishing wall. Whisperflo pumps, Pentair clean and clear cartridge filters.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: SPA Temperature problem

Perhaps the Jandy temp sensor is bad?

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: SPA Temperature problem

I'm thinking it is sensor also. Does anyone know how to check the sensor?
    32,000 gallon inground plaster pool/spa combo spillover. Aqua Rite Pro with Sense and Dispense. Jandy iAquaLink Control. Polaris 280 vac. Sheer Descent, Fiber optic deck jet water feature. Vanishing wall. Whisperflo pumps, Pentair clean and clear cartridge filters.