I recently purchased a set of used, fiberglass, drop-in stairs for our in-ground vinyl-lined pool. The rubber moulding that was pop-riveted (there's a whole lot of hyphenation going on here) around the edge of the unit to protect the liner and swimmers from the jagged edges of the fiberglass, is pretty played out and I'm looking for a replacement. I need about 18 feet to go around all of the edges. Home Depot said: "Huh?" and my local pool supply store said "Could you repeat that middle part again?"
I was thinking of splitting a rubber hose but I don't know that it would contour very well and might be a pain to attach.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.