How can I find a recently discontinued Pool Lounge?

Mar 26, 2008
Houston
I bought a pool lounge a couple of years ago, and have not been able to find another one near as good as it since. After much searching, I've finally tracked down the manufacturer and model name... but it's been discontinued.

I tried my local Leslie's (where I bought the original) and they say they can't find any more in the system. Are there any other large national chains, or online retailers who may have old stock and can ship to me? Since it's discontinued, Google doesn't help much, as stores are taking it out of their online sites.

The Lounge is a Swimways Key West.

Thanks in advance for any leads!

I had seen that pinch-a-penny site earlier on one of my google searches, but had a hard time finding the cart in their store to add to the cart (the site google linked to wouldn't let me add it to the cart).

Anyway, since it was the only lead I had, I picked up the phone, and after getting bumped to a few different people, I was told they had 3 in stock (!) yay!.

I bought two of them, and they even shipped from FL to TX for free, so this story had a happy ending.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.