Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: A TFP app would be AWESOME!!

1. Back To Top    #1
    Cypress, Tx

A TFP app would be AWESOME!!

Since this is the suggestion box, I would like to suggest there be a TFP app available for android! I would love the ability to receive notifications on my phone while I am away from my computer. Particularly when I am shopping for pool supplies...if I need help I would love to be able to open up my TFP app, post my question, and then receive a notification when I've received a response! Maybe it's more complicated than that, but a girl can dream, right??
    14'x42" AG Polygroup Pro-Series, 3300 gal. capacity, SFS1000 filter system, F1000C pump type, Basic vaccum head that came with pool
    16'x48" AG Intex Round Ultra Frame, 6000 gal. capacity, Krystal Clear Model 635T 1500 gal filter pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: A TFP app would be AWESOME!!

You may want to look at tapatalk. I am not sure if they have an android app, but that is what I use to check the forum from my phone. I do wish they had a pool math app though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My pool: Sharkline Venture 24' x 52" ; Pentair Dynamo 1 HP 2 Speed Pump ; Pentair SD80 Sand Filter; TF-100 Test Kit w/ Speed Stir

3. Back To Top    #3
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Well, good news for both of you.

Poolmath works great on phone, tab or whatever in the browser. I use it on my Tab and android phone all the time. Tapatalk does work on android, but I prefer to use the broswer.

And you can receive notifications of replies to threads. Go to settings upper right, default thread subscription mode, and turn on email notifications.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4
    Tucson, AZ

I use Tapatalk on Android a LOT on my phone ... I do not like dealing with the browser.

There are other Apps that have the same calculations as PoolMath.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!