Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Home page problem

1. Back To Top    #1

Home page problem

I am getting a message that I am not allowed to access the home page LOL

kimkats, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Home page problem

Samething just happened to me....thought i hit the screen on my phone without knowing it on a tab i didnt know about .
    24' x 52" VINYL AG 15,200 GAL.
    HAYWARD POWER FLOW LX 1.5 HP
    HAYWARD SAND FILTER
    Taylor K-2006

3. Back To Top    #3

Same here.......
    Jim

Southern Frederick County, MD - Leisure Moroccan 38 Fiberglass Pool - 19,800 gallons
    Pentair 1.5 hp 2 speed pump - Cartridge filter - Dolphin robot - TF-100 Test Kit - SWCG

4. Back To Top    #4

I'm in the process of editing it slightly to remove an issue with the Slideshow. It will return shortly.

5. Back To Top    #5

Leebo is working on the home page

The problem is that the slide show on the home page uses Adobe Flash Player and flash play is just a problem all around.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

6. Back To Top    #6

Should be back up now. Can somebody verify it's working on your end?

As Divin Dave stated, Adobe Flash is currently facing MAJOR security issues and is likely going to be killed off in the near future. You can read about the issues they're facing here. The Slide-show we used before was based on Flash, thus it was creating some issues on some browsers. Safari wouldn't display the slide-show at all, while FireFox would block it by default and display a large "Warning" message that the Flash plug-in is unsafe. For the time being, I have replaced the slide show with a static photo. In the future the slide show may or may not return to TFP, it's something we are discussing at this time.

7. Back To Top    #7

DONE! It is working now! THANKS!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit