Home page problem

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
I am getting a message that I am not allowed to access the home page LOL

kimkats, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Kim

Should be back up now. Can somebody verify it's working on your end?

As Divin Dave stated, Adobe Flash is currently facing MAJOR security issues and is likely going to be killed off in the near future. You can read about the issues they're facing here. The Slide-show we used before was based on Flash, thus it was creating some issues on some browsers. Safari wouldn't display the slide-show at all, while FireFox would block it by default and display a large "Warning" message that the Flash plug-in is unsafe. For the time being, I have replaced the slide show with a static photo. In the future the slide show may or may not return to TFP, it's something we are discussing at this time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.