Howdy from Farmer John

Apr 17, 2013
Cedar Park, Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
We got a pool in 2005 after having a hottub for several years. I obediently followed the pool stores' and pool builder's recommendations for several troublesome years. Being a manufacturing engineer by trade told me that there was NO WAY this was the right way to handle pools. Searching online led me to Trouble Free Pools and I've never looked back at the old ways except in disgust :-x. I still have $60 of algae killer that was never needed after I made the switch to TFP's methods :D

I hadn't been on the site for a bit and see that there are some new developments regarding chlorine levels and CYA. Interestingly enough, that is related to my original problem that led me to this site - the only one in English that dared to actually figure this stuff out and make it publicly available.

Suggestion: Can TFP take on the US govt so we can make it work as intended? It seems to be filled with all sorts of pool store salesperson attitudes and behavior :rolleyes:

Anyway, it's almost time to go jump into my crystal clear and Trouble Free Pool. Thanx again!