What are the replacements

pmauro

Jul 14, 2015
NV
My pool has quick clean pop ups but I can' find them on line and they seem to have been replaced, there are lots of pop ups but what is the replacement(s) for the quick cleans i have. picture included
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20150714_172255.jpg
    20150714_172255.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 52
the issue I am having is the popups are not turning during each cycle. the cycle is working and I can see each area activate, but the way I understand it the pop up is supposed to turn a little, mine don't. I don't know if they are broken or filled with debris or what, any thoughts?

You need to figure out the manufacturer of your system. I am not sure if it is called QuikClean.

Most pop-ups do not actually turn while shooting water out. They come up and spray in one direction. Then when they go back down, they should "clock" a little so that the next time they pop up they are spraying in a slightly different direction.

Is that not what you are seeing?

As for finding out who made the system it is almost impossible my pool guy says it is common for builders to use different mfgrs parts, different pumps different skimmers, with different pop ups, don't know if it is true

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.