Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello from Las Vegas

1. Back To Top    #1

Cool Hello from Las Vegas

My name is Paul and I am a retired disabled Navy Vet. I just bought this new pool and it even came with a house, what a deal. All I can tell you about the pool is it is approx 40 x 22 and deep, the shallow end if you want to call it that is just over 5 feet and the deep end is 12 feet or so. that is about all I know about pools.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hello from Las Vegas

Welcome to the forum. That's a honkin' hole of water ya' got there! Don't let it get away from you. Do yourself and it a favor and order a TF100 test kit NOW! Then enjoy the rest of Pool School. We'll be here to help.
    ( You sure that's not a secret Navy site to test mini subs?)
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3

I didn't realize it was as big as it is, it was in rough shape but the seller did a lot of work to bring it back, it still needs some work but slow and steady wins the race, I have a pool guy who has it dialed in but he is expensive when it comes to fixing leaks and anything other than cleaning the pool and balancing the chemistry

4. Back To Top    #4

I didn't realize it was as big as it is, it was in rough shape but the seller did a lot of work to bring it back, it still needs some work but slow and steady wins the race, I have a pool guy who has it dialed in but he is expensive when it comes to fixing leaks and anything other than cleaning the pool and balancing the chemistry