Vacuum Adapter for Doughboy skimmer port?

mbuice

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 1, 2014
Denton, TX
At some point since our build we've lost the adapter that makes our vacuum hose fit in the port under the skimmer.
I have a feeling it was thrown away when our installer was cleaning up, because all of the manuals and boxes were gone as well.

It hasn't really been that big of a problem because I've been using my battery operated pool vac, which works okay, but the battery doesn't seem to be lasting like it was when we first got it.

Anyway, I've searched the forum, and it seems like some people have had luck just getting an adapter that goes from 1 1/2" to 1 1/4".

I measured, and it seems like the skimmer port is smaller, more like 1 1/8"?

Does anyone know if I can just get an adapter from the hardware store, or do I need to order a specific one?

The guy I called at the local pool store just asked me to please call back tomorrow because he doesn't know anything about above ground pools, grr!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.