Would you do rocks again???

Re: Would you do it again???

I just finished my pool - and my rocks are under the waterline. I wouldn't want it any other way. Have you seen a pool where the rocks are just installed on the top? I hate to say it, but it sometimes looks like an afterthought. Personally I love the look of the rocks coming up out of the water. If you are going to spend that much money adding rocks - you are going to want them to look like part of the pool and not just sat on top. NOW - other people may not notice things like that - but I have researched and drooled over so many pictures, I would notice it. (at least on my pool)

Now, it is YOUR pool. If you like the look of it, go for it! I promise when you have a big pool party all the people swimming in your pool - not one is going to come to you and say, dude - your rocks aren't in the water!

Re: Would you do it again???

I only have about 6'. A few weeks ago I had my first algae spots in 3 years and that is where they showed up. So, I am a little biased right now. But, they have been, and are now, completely algae free and troublefree for 3 years. So, as long as you keep your chlorine level at target level at all times it will be fine and they will stay clean.

I don't know about algae, but my neighbor's rock waterfall is covered on calcium deposits and is eroding badly from the salt water in the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.