To SPA Actuator (turned on manually), I not stopping the water from filling the spa.

I have two automated valve actuators (Pentair), one TO the spa, the other FROM the spa. They have worked just fine, .....installed last 01/2015. (I use them manually during the summer). This morning I turned the "TO SPA" o "OFF" so that I could empty my spa. The CAM moves just like it is working. The Actuator went to off, BUT water keeps coming into the SPA.

The CAM turns, so there is electricity getting to Actuator. I took the top off the actuator (only the first layer) but didn't want to go any further than just that. All the wires are intact. But I know it is not the power. Is this something that can be fixed? Or how to further trouble shoot.

I have turned the actuator all the way open and all the way closed several times..... to no avail. Power is there. But no change in water to SPA...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.