New Pool Build in Frisco/Mckinney

Jul 13, 2015
DFW
Hi yall! I've enjoyed reading everyone's pool build updates during this process, so I will share mine. We broke ground last weekend.

32x18' freeform, 3.6'-6' depth, Oklahoma stone coping with 34' moss rock coping and 8' weeping wall, 14' sofa, Blue granite pebble sheen, with Noble Pacifico tile.

Circulation Pump: Jandy 2.0 hp "E"Vairiable Speed Booster Pump: Polaris PB4-60SVRS(s):NAFilter: Jandy 60 sq ft DEV with ProSeries backwash valveneverlube l Pool Cleaner:polaris 280 black Sanitizer: Fusion Inground Mineral +ChlorineC

What am I forgetting? Hoping to have this bad boy done by Labor Day. Happy swimming :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pool.JPG
    pool.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 1,221
  • pool1.jpg
    pool1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,218
  • pool2.jpg
    pool2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,220
Less mowing is a great thing! Says the person who mowed her house part. It is only 2.5 acres. The pasture will be next week that is 4 acres! Of course I have to mow by the pool. I just jump off and jump in the pool to cool off!

Kim

A neighbor took out all the grass and laid fence to fence flagstone, which looks nice. It would have looked harsh with concrete decking. Our grass is for the dog, then again, so is about 30% of the pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Foley is good. My brother built with them. We are friends with the family. Give them a shout and they will try to work with you, if you are getting a quote in the area. They will do their best to make you happy.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.