I've been enjoying my new pool for about two weeks now and just received by Taylor K-2006 kit. Pretty simple to use and my results are as follows:
CYA ~ 48
Temperature 82 degrees.
At about 0900hrs this morning. It's going to be a hot, sunny day and I have four kids about to go swimming so I'm sure some of that chlorine will get eaten up! Any opinions regarding my CH and CYA levels? I have a pebble finish and stopped using chlorine pucks after the first week, switched to liquid chlorine bought from the local pool store. Thanks a million!