Hello Everyone,

My name is Sara. I have been married to my husband, Geoff, for 8 years, and we have one daughter who just turned 2! We have a 24' round pool that we bought from Watsons in Grand Rapids, MI. TBH, the only reason I even went through them, and/or would go through them again, is the $99 install fee. You can't beat that! Anyways, my husband is an electrician that is currently going back to school for computer informations. I am a stay at home mom/ college student going back for Culinary Arts, where I would one day like to open a bakery.

I have helped my parents for many years on their pool, and we have now owned a pool for about 8 years. While I have been around pools for a while now, I still can't say that I know a whole lot about the chemicals, but that is why I am here, so you guys can help me out!.

Welcome!

Truly anyone who does the homework here and gets a proper test kit for their pool can have great success. It takes some reading through Pool School and asking questions as they come up, but THE most important thing is a proper test kit for home testing. The TF-100 is the best bang for your buck in terms of proper amounts of reagents to limit having to reorder reagents soon and has all the tests you need to care for your pool properly.

:wave: