Thank you!

Jul 12, 2015
Portsmouth, VA
I just wanted to say thanks for all the great information and help on this forum. Our little easy-set pool was green and murky. I read through all of the sticky posts, got a K-2006 kit, bleach and Borax, and began a SLAM yesterday. This morning, all the green is already gone. :) I'll be retesting my FC throughout the day to make sure we stay at shock levels and my sand filter is running 24/7.

I really appreciate the information here. I thought we were going to have drain and start over, but I think we're on our way back to clear water.

Yay! And, I totally agree with you. It is SO nice to have this site with all of the fabulous information. I "broke up" with the pool store about a month ago and I've never looked back. My pool has gone from constant algae breakouts and continual cloudy water to beautiful and sparkly clear for a month straight! It is so nice to just ENJOY the pool rather than constantly dump this chemical and that chemical in while the kids sadly stood around unable to swim...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.