Our pool is located in the middle of our back yard with no trees. It gets direct sunlight from morning until late afternoon. My stabilizer is currently 40. I am just starting the BBB process so my stabilizer was added using trichlor tablets. Was wondering if I should up my level or wait and see my chlorine usage for the next week or so now that we are off the trichlor.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk