AquaRite don't display salt level

Jul 12, 2015
quebec
i can't see anymore the level of salt, the other diagnostic test seem to work fine.

and something i got a message "COLD" , I clean the CELL with the cleaner yesterday, and the message was still there. So i put the SWG in super mode for the night to avoid the cold message
since the super mode seem to don't care
the message disapear this morning but back in the afternoon.

i can't see anymore the level of salt, the other diagnostic test seem to work fine.

and something i got a message "COLD" , I clean the CELL with the cleaner yesterday, and the message was still there. So i put the SWG in super mode for the night to avoid the cold message
since the super mode seem to don't care
the message disapear this morning but back in the afternoon.

I Found the solution on a other Thread, i was in metric.To switch from metric to English or vice versa, push the display button until the temperature is displayed. Then move the main switch from AUTO to SUPER CHLORINATE and then back to AUTO. This will change the units for both temperature and salt level.

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.