Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: AquaRite don't display salt level

1. Back To Top    #1

AquaRite don't display salt level

i can't see anymore the level of salt, the other diagnostic test seem to work fine.

and something i got a message "COLD" , I clean the CELL with the cleaner yesterday, and the message was still there. So i put the SWG in super mode for the night to avoid the cold message
    since the super mode seem to don't care
    the message disapear this morning but back in the afternoon.
    above pool with aquatrol salt system

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: AquaRite don't display salt level

Can you post all of the diagnostics?

3. Back To Top    #3

I 2nd the diagnosis readings.
    What is the actual water temp.
    12 x 26 Viking FG IG, Bermuda Model, 3 1/2' to 5', 7000 Gallons, Diamond Series Maya, Hayward 1 1/2 HP Maxflo VS, Hayward Stay Clear Plus Cart Filter C17502(S), Hayward Aqua Rite SWG w/T3 cell, Color Changing FIBERSTAR Lighting, Aqua Bot Supreme Robotic cleaner, Brushed Concrete with CCI Liberty Tan color, Taylor K-2006 test kit, Armor Foundation penetrating concrete sealer(lifetime warranty).

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by treping View Post
    i can't see anymore the level of salt, the other diagnostic test seem to work fine.

and something i got a message "COLD" , I clean the CELL with the cleaner yesterday, and the message was still there. So i put the SWG in super mode for the night to avoid the cold message
    since the super mode seem to don't care
    the message disapear this morning but back in the afternoon.
    I Found the solution on a other Thread, i was in metric.To switch from metric to English or vice versa, push the display button until the temperature is displayed. Then move the main switch from AUTO to SUPER CHLORINATE and then back to AUTO. This will change the units for both temperature and salt level.

Thanks!
    above pool with aquatrol salt system

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks back
    12 x 26 Viking FG IG, Bermuda Model, 3 1/2' to 5', 7000 Gallons, Diamond Series Maya, Hayward 1 1/2 HP Maxflo VS, Hayward Stay Clear Plus Cart Filter C17502(S), Hayward Aqua Rite SWG w/T3 cell, Color Changing FIBERSTAR Lighting, Aqua Bot Supreme Robotic cleaner, Brushed Concrete with CCI Liberty Tan color, Taylor K-2006 test kit, Armor Foundation penetrating concrete sealer(lifetime warranty).