Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Houston Pool renovation company

1. Back To Top    #1

Houston Pool renovation company

Can anyone please recommend a pool company they have used to renovate a their pool in Houston TX? I have an old pool and think it may be time to redo it.
    Century B129, 3/4 HP, 1.5 SF,
    In-ground gunite 17,400 Gal, FNS plus 60 DE Filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Houston Pool renovation company

Try PoolWorks Texas.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Have you had a chance to look up the Oasis plaster company info I sent? I'm curious to know what response they gave you.
    Suz.
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

4. Back To Top    #4

Patrick - Did you get any remodeling done with them? If so, was it plaster and concrete decking?

Suz - You actually never suggested oasis to me. You may have to MrsG in another thread. If I recall you suggested a company to here that was close to your area that your builder recommended.

I was recommended Ultimate pools and spa and my wife found stamped artistry. Thats all I got so far

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

I am sorry. You're right, I didn't. When you sent me the pm saying you saw my post on her thread, I thought you saw the info I gave her.

I'm crashing quickly tonight, but I will get it for you in the morning.

My apologies for the misunderstanding.
    Suz.
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks Suz.
    I only did not use the company recommended to mrsg because she was interested with a company closer to her home not with your latest builder. Id rather go with a company whom someone has had their pool remodeled or built becuase they can vouch for their work.

I do have one question maybe you can help me with Suz. I currently have a 90's concrete with pebble rocks as my pool deck. I am interested in a brushed concete as my new pool deck and was wondering if it could be installed on top of this or would they have to remove all the old conrete and add all new.

exposed aggregate concrete.jpg

7. Back To Top    #7

TFP Guide

I don't know about concrete poured over the pebble. Maybe someone else will know.
    Suz.