Water fall won't turn off

Apr 20, 2015
Oro Valley, AZ
Hello!

We have a Pentair Easy Touch control box with a remote control. We also have a bubbler/water feature that we can turn on and off by either using our remote or by pushing the "aux 2" button on our control panel. This Morning I turned on the fountain so that I could add my chemicals (the fountain mixes in my chemicals). When I went to turn it off, I discovered it won't turn off using the remote or the manual button on the box. The light next to "aux 2" goes on and off, but the fountain/bubbler stays on. The only way I can get it to turn off is to completely turn off the pump. I flipped the breakers. The remote will turn on the pump and everything else. It's just the fountain that I can't get to turn off. I think while the fountain is on, the in ground floor cleaners are off. Anyone have any ideas what happened? Thank you in advance!!

Heidi

I too would bet on a bad relay rather than a problem with the valve actuator.

To test go to the valve that controls the waterfall. On the bottom should be a three way switch. Flip it completely opposite of its current setting. The valve should turn and the waterfall shut off. That means the problem is the relay not the valve actuator motor. If nothing happens then its still an open question.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.