Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Glad to be here....finally!

1. Back To Top    #1
    Hot Springs National Park, AR

Glad to be here....finally!

Greetings, persnickety pool people! Have I died and gone to Heaven? Must be, since this is the site I have been looking for forever. I think I have made a tactical error, however. Before retiring, we always had a 'pool person' but now that I have all this leisure time, I thought it was time I pulled my own weight! Bad choice. No, the worst possible choice! The way I found this site was looking on the internet for possible solutions to a pool leak. Hopefully, there is help available here. Details to come. Glad to be here with y'all. GEAUX TIGERS!
    Free-form in-ground gunite pool. 16' x 34' longest dimensions, 26,000 gals. Hayward sand filter with 2 hp pump

2. Back To Top    #2
    East Texas

Re: Glad to be here....finally!

Welcome. Hope we can help.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Re: Glad to be here....finally!

Welcome to TFP!

LS who?
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach