Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: moving legs

1. Back To Top    #1

moving legs

OK I got all 26 pavers flush and level with the ground and under each leg , made sure they were all straight, pool is now filled and every so often one moves. Please tell me is this normal and has anyone else experienced the slight bend inward of where the T connects to the legs. Nerves are shot and frazzled !!!!!!!
    Intex ultra frame 26' x 52" AGP
    14,677 gallons
    Krystal Clear model 633T Filter Pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: moving legs

I had to move the legs around a little to get them settled into the right spot.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

I have the same pool on pavers as well and all of mine look like they are bending toward the pool. The legs get to where they need to be under the force of the water.
    26' Intex 17k gallon above ground pool. 3000 GPH intex sand filter. Taylor Tech. k-2006 Test kit.

4. Back To Top    #4

Thank you so much pooldv and dustbin3 for your input. If I knew how to post my pictures....is the T part from where it connects to the legs bending in on yours ? It did on mine but not too much
    Intex ultra frame 26' x 52" AGP
    14,677 gallons
    Krystal Clear model 633T Filter Pump

5. Back To Top    #5

Yea, it looks like the pool pudged out and the legs are stretching to hug them tight. I wouldn't worry about it, if the legs aren't where they need to be they will definitely move on their own but as long as they are all touching and sturdy it will be fine.
    26' Intex 17k gallon above ground pool. 3000 GPH intex sand filter. Taylor Tech. k-2006 Test kit.

6. Back To Top    #6

Thank you so very much !!!!!! I feel safer about letting the legs move on their own instead of me trying to move them as I have read some have done ( I'm not that brave ) Yes they are all touching,sturdy , and so I will do my best to relax