Autelis pool automation suggestions

Mario P

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 9, 2014
Rio Rancho, NM
Guys, I finally installed my IntelliTouch i5+3s system and am trying to figure how to connect and program my Autelis controller.

My setup:
Pool only, no spa, no solar. Using MasterTemp400 heater and IntelliFlow VS pump.

Supply Valves: Main Drain, Skimmer, Cleaner (side port for suction type robot)
Return Valves: Side return, Diving board, Slide, water shooters.

I can snap picture if it helps you to visualize my setup.

Unless pool is used, the pool is covered using automatic pool cover (due to excessive dust blowing in our area). For that reason, I almost never use skimmer (we don't have any trees on the property).

Here is how I've been using the pool (manually set valves) for the past 3 months:
Routine, daily schedule: Pump schedule1. Main drain open for scheduled, daily pool circulation (running from 10am-5pm @ 1450RPM, returning to side returns.
Pool in use: Pump schedule 2. Main Drain open; Water slide & shooters on, egg timer 5hrs @2100RPM (timer on incase I'm not home and wife forgets to kill the system by main switch OFF)
All on: Pump schedule 3. Main Drain open; Water slide, shooters & diving board on, egg timer 5hrs @2400RPM (timer on incase I'm not home and wife forgets to kill the system by main switch OFF)
Pool cleaning: Pump schedule 4. Only cleaner valve on (after priming from main drain), return to side returns, egg timer 20min @2650RPM

I'm looking for ideas on how to wire this, and program.
Any screen captures, pictures or lines of programming you're willing to share would be greatly appreciated.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.