Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Help! Aquapure ei (Jandy) says Output Fault Producing no chlorine at all

1. Back To Top    #1

Help! Aquapure ei (Jandy) says Output Fault Producing no chlorine at all

my swag is producing no chlorine at all. The box says Output Fault.. I've looked in the manual and there is absolutely nothing about this reading...help anyone? You might know this week is our family reunion and I will have about 20 people here and in the pool all week . Terrible timing! I need help fast.
    33 ft round x 52", vinyl
    Hayward 1.5 hp pump
    sta-rite 2.18ft ,200 lb sand filter
    24500 gal.
    Hayward Salt & Swim3

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Help! Aquapure ei (Jandy) says Output Fault Producing no chlorine at all

That error may indicate a problem with the power supply/pcb. Honestly, I'm not sure what else it could be. How old is the unit?. If so, it would most likely need to be replaced. Unfortunately it's about $250-$300. It's part R0512100.

http://www.amazon.com/Zodiac-R051210.../dp/B008E6PA8Y

You may need to manually dose with bleach in the meantime and double check all connections just to make sure.
    15'x30' IG - Roman-style - 14K - Pebble Fina Classico
    Filter: Jandy CL460 Pump: Jandy Stealth SHPF1.5 SWG: Jandy AquaPure 1400 Cleaner: Jandy RayVac Test Kit: TF-100 w/SpeedStir

Chlorine/CYA Chart----Extended Test Kit Directions----SLAM

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Help! Aquapure ei (Jandy) says Output Fault Producing no chlorine at all

Thank you for your help. Yes, it is the pic board power supply. I replaced that in April 2013 but of course Jandy said the warranty is out. I am ordering one from in yo pool supply for 188.00 , a little better than Amazon. I have already started dosing with bleach and the pool looks good. It's just sad it had to go this week!
    I'm hoping to maybe next year get a new system. This one has lots of headaches and reapers. This is the 3 rd power supply in 5 years. Again, thank you for trying!
    33 ft round x 52", vinyl
    Hayward 1.5 hp pump
    sta-rite 2.18ft ,200 lb sand filter
    24500 gal.
    Hayward Salt & Swim3