Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need Pool Builder, Houston

1. Back To Top    #1

Sugar land, tx

Need Pool Builder, Houston

Moderator comment - Moved from this thread NEW Blue Surf Pebble Sheen color

I am new to this thread. Am looking forward to this Blue Surf color in a pool.
    We just got back from Hawaii and think this is a match! I haven't picked a pool builder, any suggestions? I am in Houston,Texas area.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Need Pool Builder, Houston

Welcome to the forum!

If you Look around in the under construction forum, look at pools by Sunbaby, and Suz from Texas. They have a couple of the hot pool builders in Houston working for them this summer. They, along with others will point you right, and will gladly help you out. Enjoy your time on TFP!

Actually, I now see where this came from, but they will see this thread in here today and help you I'm sure. Hang tight....
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr

3. Back To Top    #3
    Houston, Texas

Welcome to TFP! I'm sorry, no one has replied with suggestions.

We live in Cypress, so the pool builders in my area don't serve Sugar Land. I did a quick search for 'Sugar Land' above in the Search bar. I admit I skimmed it quickly, but nothing popped up.

I will try to look more tomorrow. Also, you might get more help by changing Houston to Sugard Land in your title. That might grab the attention a little faster of someone from your area.

Take care,
    Suz~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. SWG IG. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy; color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

4. Back To Top    #4

Sugar Land , TX

We live in Sugar Land and just had pool built by A-Bear Pool Innovations. Very pleased !
    8500 gallon IG Pebble Sheen with Spa. 3hp Pentair VS Intelliflo ( pool ), 3/4 hp WhisperFlo ( water feature ),Pentair Racer, 400K Pentair heater, Pentair 500sqft Cartridge filter, EasyTouch 8, Stenner 45mp2 15gallon wired to ET8