Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Please help me find this tool

1. Back To Top    #1

Please help me find this tool

I came across this and I have done the process with a small handheld tool and I believe this is what needs to happen to my pool. However HOURS of internet searching has found NOTHING as far as a tool of this nature to use for the job... I have the pads, those are no problem... But so far the only options I have is to drain the pool and get on my knees with an angle grinder or to work with an air powered sander, which I can do underwater but it isn't powerful enough.

polishing a pool finish - YouTube

This would be perfect for what I want to do.
    7-10 year old In ground 20,000 gal, Aquabright ecofinish W/ Spa, waterfall and infinity jet, 60 sq foot DE filter, Single speed pump, Racer cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Please help me find this tool

What do you want to do?

90,000litre, IG vinyl, 1/2 HP Tristar pump, Sandfilter, Aquarite T-15 ASG
    20000 gallon, IG, SWG, Sand Filter, Hayward 1/2HP + Lorentz direct solsr PV pump

3. Back To Top    #3

I want to hit the whole pool with a 30 grit pad. The areas I have done look amazing, like how the pool looked when new. The untreated areas are very sad looking and rough to the touch. The pad leaves a good loooking and smooth surface.
    7-10 year old In ground 20,000 gal, Aquabright ecofinish W/ Spa, waterfall and infinity jet, 60 sq foot DE filter, Single speed pump, Racer cleaner

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

It looks like this pressure washer cleaner,

BUT... I think they made that tool using an air sander and turned it into a pressure water cleaner, if you look close and pause the video, they used duck tape and an exit hose for the water...

image_7631.jpg
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **