Draining the pool in the middle of the summer in AZ

Hi again! My drain and refill is complete. I did not do the above suggestion about filling and draining at the same time, but mine went very well. Kept the pebbles moist all day yesterday, although we did leave it alone over the two nights any was exposed because the walls of the pool actually stayed cool. Remember, this is just my experience, but I think we lucked out this weekend with not too horrendous temperatures and constant surveillance in the daylight hours. Plus, fiance is now really impressed with my new pool expertise!

Hi again! My drain and refill is complete. I did not do the above suggestion about filling and draining at the same time, but mine went very well. Kept the pebbles moist all day yesterday, although we did leave it alone over the two nights any was exposed because the walls of the pool actually stayed cool. Remember, this is just my experience, but I think we lucked out this weekend with not too horrendous temperatures and constant surveillance in the daylight hours. Plus, fiance is now really impressed with my new pool expertise!

Glad it worked out for you..
I wish my pool would've been pebble like your pool is and not plaster ...
I'm still debating if I should do it or not

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.