Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New to trouble Free Pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Corpus Christi

New to trouble Free Pool

I have a 32x16x52 Intex Pool with the original pool equipment. I am wanting to upgrade the pump to a hayward, change out skimmer and add a return. I will probably even hard plumb it to. That is why I joined this forum to give me Ideas.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Houston, Texas

Re: New to trouble Free Pool

Hi, welcome to TFP! We have a lot of Intex style pool members that have shared their pool upgrade projects with the forum. Here are a few links to get you started.

Useful links for fellow intex pool owners

Feel free to post pictures of your project and ask all the questions you need!
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Re: New to trouble Free Pool

Welcome to TFP!

Quite a few threads in the above ground pool forum discussing adding skimmers and pump/filter upgrades.
    Above Ground Pools

This article from Pool School Further Reading
    Intex salt water generator (SWG) hard plumbing install
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach