Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Show me more....

1. Back To Top    #1

Show me more....

I love to read and learn, but I can't seem to see everything here. For example, this help forum says it's got over 400 threads, but when I click, I only have two pages. Where are the other 18 pages? Am I missing a setting somewhere?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Show me more....

Scroll down to the bottom, and there is a drop down where you can select a timeframe, Where it says, Show thread from...

Select beginning.

3. Back To Top    #3

The default is two weeks, If you want to go further back, scroll down and change the settings as mentioned above.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

4. Back To Top    #4

Which I have no idea why it is set up like that, it should be beginning by default.

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by ozzy47 View Post
    Scroll down to the bottom, and there is a drop down where you can select a timeframe, Where it says, Show thread from...

Select beginning.
    Bingo! Wow. That should be a default. Thanks Ozzy.

6. Back To Top    #6

Now you've got some reading to do!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach