need clarity about the sleeves

my husband bought me an Intex Ultra Frame 26 by 52 we got it up and running but now AM draining because the legs sunk down so I'm going to stabilize the legs with blocks no big deal. Here is what really bugging me this pool came with sleeves attached to the white band around the pool although I've read (here) some have not had that and I need to know should I put the legs behind the band like the directions say to because right now mine are in the sleeves outside the band and where the leg connects to the T it is bending in towards the pool some places more than others. my concern is if I am to put the legs behind the band is there going to be enough give in the band when I fill the pool back up..I'm a first time pool installer and a bundle of nerves!!!!!!!!!! I'm technologically challenged so I don't know how to do the picture thing sorry

Every Intex Ultra frame I've seen has the sleeves on the white band, and that's what your legs need to go through.

I think what some people don't have is the safety rope, shown here just above the ground, that all the legs go inside of. If you don't have one, you could just pick up a length of 1/2" rope and add it yourself. I'm not sure how useful it is. Mine have always rotted away within the first year or two.

temporary_zps294055c3.jpg

from the picture it looks like the sleeves are on the outside am I seeing that right? and I also would like to know where the leg connects to the T that top part did it bow in because mine is bowing in a little? I will definitely invest in some rope or some ratchets I've read where some people have done that. thank you so much for your time and your reply I really appreciate the input

I'm not sure about the bowing in that you are seeing, but here's what mine looks like. And yes, the sleeves are all on the outside of the white belt.

temporary_zpsoopwg3tb.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.