Readings are a mess after rains

Jun 12, 2014
Ks
I've had a ton of rain here in Ks the last few days/this morning. I'm using a TF 100 test kit. Here's what I have
PH 7.2
CH 125
TA 60
CYA 80
FC 25
CC 0

I have been fighting a green algae issue along my sides/ bottom since before the 4th. Its still clear. Ive added numerous bottles of bleach, but with dodging the downpours, its been challenging. My FC was 30 last night before the last round of rain. I know everything is off besides ph. My water is above the skimmer, and intend on draining it down some this after afternoon and refilling to normal level. Hopefully that will help my cya to lower as well. I'm at a loss as to where to start. I read on this sight before to go by lowest letter, but want to clarify that and how to start. Thanks for your help once again, love this site and all the kind people.

Hey there and welcome if I haven't said so.

I would suggest getting the Cya down to 30-40 and doing a SLAM procedure on the pool. That would mean replacing about half your pool right now with draining/refill, but a SLAM at 80 Cya will take an enormous amount of Chlorine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.