SLAM help please!!

Good morning. Passed this morning with a loss of 1 overnight so it looks like sample tube cleanliness was the issue. Changed the water collection vessel also and will be much more conscious of this issue going forward, thats for sure. Thanks to all for your support and patience and Richard for remembering!!

something so small sure can cause big problems!

On that note do NOT use the "adding chlorine cup" as the "getting water for the the test cup" You will have some HIGH FC LOL I did not want to go back to the house to get my "getting water for the test cup" so............... Lesson learned!

Kim

Good morning. Passed the OCLT again this morning with virtually no loss from last night. All chems and containers are new and clean and will be kept that way! Thanks again for all of your guidance and support.

I just "used" this lesson with another pool I am helping with! They could NOT pass the OCLT. I had them SUPER CLEAN everything. She put bleach in everything and let it sit. She used a new plastic scrubby on all of it. She then rinsed it with flowing water for 5 mins.

They PASSED the OCLT!

THANKS!

Kim

Chlorine is a super strong oxidizing agent...it will oxidize organics, tissue, bacteria, other chemicals, and it cleans most anything by oxidizing whatever it contacts.

Thanks. With that being the case, another step to opening my pool each year should include sanitizing the test cylinders, magnetic stirrers, etc.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.