X-Treme Pebble Colors

Jul 8, 2015
Katy
We are going to be putting in a pool. I want the led color logic lights. I was told the lights don't show up as nice with a darker color pebble finish. I wanted a beautiful lagoon look. I would love feedback on what colors look nice and will let the colored lights show bright in the pool.

I went through this same question last year. I looked at a few friends' pools who had dark pebble and colored lights. The dark finish somehow diminishes the effects of the light on the water color and gives a washed-out look to all but the white and blue colored lights. A few folks told me that they really only use the white light as a result. I went for white-only LED lights and haven't regretted it....but I did add color-adjustable lights on my water features and landscaping to make everything "pop".

I advise you to get the colored lights if you really want them, but they won't be as radiant as you might expect.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.