Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. Pool School

Thread: Choose a builder, design, construct, and renovate

Choose a builder, design, construct, and renovate

A new pool build or a major renovation is a large investment with many choices along the way. We would love to hear the story of your build, pictures are particularly exciting, and help out with any of the choices that you are unsure about.

For background material, you might want to look at these articles over at Pool School:

How to Pick a Pool Builder

Deck Choices Reviewed
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    TFP Admin. Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

Re: Choose a builder, design, construct, and renovate

To whom it may concern!
    After what I have read so far in that section(pool school). Everything is so easy to read/understand. At the same time as it's packed with useful tips and info. Simply sums up each subject in a great way.
    Size of letters are perfect. Even someone like myself has so much profit from that section beacuse of the way it's written in.
    Great job
    Inground concrete pool 14600 gallons,Pentair Whisperflo 3/4HP WFE-3, Hayward swimclear 420sq ft
    Zodiac LM3-24 SWG, Dolphin Diagnostic poolrobot, Heatpump Gullberg&Jansson 13,8KW, TF testkit.

Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you You were trying to break into another world A world I never knew
    I always kind of wondered If you ever made it through Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you

Re: Choose a builder, design, construct, and renovate

Really great post! Perfect timing! We are just at the installing stage and will put this post to good use!
    24' round semi-inground hayward ec-50 DE filter 1 1/2 hp pump
    http://www.tftestkits.net/