Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: yerkel

1. Back To Top    #1

yerkel

I have been the semi-proud semi-satisfied owner of a horribly self-installed Intex Easy Set 12'x30" which I replaced the filter pump for almost immediately (moved from the 530 GPH Krystal Clear to the 1,000 GPH Krystal Clear. I blogged about it. I don't think it's great writing, but I think it expresses some of the journey.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: yerkel

Welcome to TFP yerkel. Feel free to browse the site and read may of our threads. Maybe not blog-worthy, but you never know.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: yerkel

Welcome to TFP!

Here are some resources to give you an overview of managing your pool using our methods:
    1. ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry
    2. Chlorine CYA Chart
    3. Recommended Pool Chemicals
    4. Recommended Levels
    5. Pool Math
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.