Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Intex Sand Filter and Salt Water Pump - model SF15110

1. Back To Top    #1

Garden Plain

Exclamation Intex Sand Filter and Salt Water Pump - model SF15110

I have had this system for a year now and it has been awesome, up until about 2 days ago. My pump keeps kicking off and the service light comes on. I read the manual and it suggests that their is either insufficient voltage or too much voltage. I have tried plugging in to different outlets and replaced extensions cord also and it still only runs for about a minute and a half before quitting. I read something about being able to get an adapter that allows you to plug 2 wires onto 1 spade. It says to unplug the white pump wire from the relay (which i'm unsure of what that is exactly). Then to remove 1 of the white power wires and push on the new dual spade connector. Then plug both white wires back onto the connector. Has anyone tried this and had success, and if so, do you have any pictures of the circuit board with wires that need to be moved to dual connector? My water is going backwards on me quickly and I have got very little help from Intex. It's under warranty but by the time that all gets processed it will be over a week before I can get anything fixed. HELP!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!
    Intext 20' x 48" metal frame pool with Intext Sand Filter Pump and Salt Water System (model SF15110)

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Sierra Vista, Az

Re: Intex Sand Filter and Salt Water Pump - model SF15110

Welcome to TFP!
    Sorry I do not have and answer for you. One of the things that jumps out is that you mention using extension cords. That could have something to do with it as they should not be used.
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process