OK things have been going along swimmingly (Pun intended ) til about 2 weks ago.
What was left of Trop Storm bill came along and dumped about 4" of rain on us and within hours my salt water pool went from glass to green.
SO what I figured was an alge bloom turned out not to be. Thinking it was alge decided to shock, Put 3lbs of 75% shock in 10400 gals of water with no effect what so ever. End result was whatever is was was not organic so we ended up pumpin down to a bout a foot and refilled, Put the salt in and as expected it cleared up. NOW I would keep gettting these little grennish-brown spots on the floor and they would come right up with the vac so I was thinkin it was pollen. Had alot of that this spring as well.
Fast forward to 2 days ago. Went green again. tried shock no effect.
Finally I took a sample to the hardware store up town and had them check it.
CH 336 ppm
Now they had some stuff thats supposed to take the metal out ???
And I put in 2 lbs of MA to lower the ph. Will check it later when I get home.
Any ideas? Oh Yeah I still intend to post the pic of the ladder impression thats on my liner. Can't see it right now.