Hey everyone. I need to seek help regarding my SWG. Here are sequence of events:
1. 2 weeks ago, Inspect Cell light came on. I cleaned cell with muriatic acid.
2. Then I backwashed after I put cell back in.
3. Lots of rain, and I drained pool a little last Thursday (7.2.14).
4. Had a pool party for July 4th so I kept pump and SWG on for over 24 hours. During this time, I noticed that the Power and Generating lights were off. I did not think too much of it.
Today, I turn pool pump and SWG on. It flashes "No Flow" for about a minute. Then it goes to a solid green "Generating" for about 5 seconds. Then all of the lights are off. I am a complete novice so:
1. is there something wrong with the SWG? and/or
2. Do I need to replace cell? (even though it did not have an "Inspect Cell" light flashing)
3. My cell usually tests 300-400 lower than the salt test. Today, the display read 2700. I did not do a salt test.
My tests results for 7.5.15:
Salt: 3200 (display read 2900).
Once again, your advice and help is always greatly appreciated.